Glamorouse

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Who knew...

peas could be SO good. Forget eating them, just stuff them down your shirt for the best feeling ever. Next, cabbage leaves. Some pics from yesterday:

The food...well, mains. (Not the lurid orange caper behind the ham, I take no responsibility for it - its sweet potato topped with marshmallows - that's right, you heard me.)

The lunch, the people, the ambience.
(Oscar in the forefront of the shot heading inside for more of the marshmallow 'thing'.)
The New Recruit
(On his one month birthday in the arms of one of the day's Den Mothers, Karen, the one who runs/owns Urban Beauty in Dee Why and will be in charge of defoliation on Tuesday.)

Queen Den Mother, Janine and the boy (Who felt my breasts and saved my life.)

The Den Mothers - Karen, Janine, Jen, Lynda and me - with the post-pregnant gut hanging out. Noice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

I had a Thanksgiving in America once. Yep, marshmallows with sweet potato, jelly (they call it jello) right BESIDE the coleslaw. It was bizarre.

The red shoes are from Colorado. They have appeared on my blog before and we've had the whole discussion thing. Clearly, you weren't paying attention.

Or we hadn't met then.

And the word verification is: yadza!

Which sounds mighty celebratory.

11/20/2005 10:20:00 am  
Blogger KPB said...

Hey Suse -

Yadza! to you this Sunday.

I plead pre-awareness-of-each-other re the shoes.

11/20/2005 02:50:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get to celebrate Thanksgiving because I'm miles and miles away from home *sad*

Michele sent me, btw.

11/20/2005 03:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home