Glamorouse

Friday, November 18, 2005

A Friday night thing...

Here's the Friday joke, because: a) I'm not game to post another riddle (here and then here and then here) b) I already know Kim likes this one, and c) She dared me to put this up at work, knowing I'd been humbled once recently already when the helpdesk discovered my blogging when I called them into a crashed pc emergency... ok, ok, I wimped it on the dare and am currently operating entirely on domestic connections but still. This must count for something? The Friday Joke A Buddhist monk walks into a bar. The barman says, "What can I get you?" "Make me one with everything," says the monk. Boom, boom. (If it's taking you a moment, think Zen) mtc Bec

4 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Oh, I love that one! Took a second of thought, but I finally got it.

11/19/2005 09:01:00 am  
Blogger Olyal said...

That's a funny joke! I'll have to tell that one at work. i also love the picture of the Bhudda in the tree. very nice!

11/19/2005 01:37:00 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

I didn't get it until I said it out loud.

But then I liked it a lot.

11/19/2005 11:00:00 pm  
Blogger Kate B. said...

LOL I like that

Bec - I just realised that you answered a question I asked you on my and MMs blog and I didn't ever get back to you. I'm really sorry, I wasn't being rude, it's just that life kind of gets in the way. I'm planning on spending a bit more time blogging (at weekends anyway) so I promise not to be so lax in future. And in answer to your question, yes, I'm with a PR consultancy. Strictly consumer clients (thankfully, never did get the same joy out of b2b) and mainly FMCG which is fun. Let me know if you plan to relocate to London!

11/20/2005 05:06:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home