Glamorouse

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Good grief we have visitors...

this is always how it is for me. I am never EVER one to shun the spotlight. I constantly crave it, wonder why I don't get it, and then when I do it's always when I'm wearing the comfort clothes rather than the expensive suit, it's always on the non-shampoo-I'll-just-wear-it-up day, always on the day I think "Make-up? nah." So here we are, me ranting about facism, promoting the ultimate poo story/toilet humour and generally being a loser. And Michele vaults us into the spotlight. Welcome to glamorouse. I'd love to think it was a lot more coherent than this, but really, this is about as good as it gets. From my half of the site/my side of the fence anyway. If you'd all come last Friday when Bec was posting riddles it'd probably seem a lot more, well, just better I guess. Welcome to everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger theaddict said...

I hope that you enjoyed the time in the spotlight at least. Hi! I'm here via michele's comment game. :)

11/17/2005 09:25:00 pm  
Blogger Anita said...

You may think you appear a bit disheveled this morning, but I think you are quite funny and am completely willing to overlook the crumbs in the corner. You should see my blog, talk about a disaster. I'd be most embarrassed to have guests this morning.

Visiting from Michele's. I can't wait to read more!

11/17/2005 11:03:00 pm  
Blogger Spock said...

Congrats!! Guess where I came from today?!?!

11/18/2005 12:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home