Glamorouse

Monday, November 14, 2005

Procrastinating spectacularly...

Your Blog Should Be Orange
Your writing has a star quality - it's charming, bold, and flamboyant. You write what's on your mind, without fear of embarrassment later. You are one of the most honest bloggers around, and people appreciate your daring persona.

Funny, how getting uni assignments finished for tomorrow was an impossible task today due to Jasper, Oscar's orientation session, getting Chef to a meeting on time and getting a quote for divine plantation shutters that would cost more than the entire baby bonus, so that now, as the Offspring sleep, I find this sort of crap to amuse myself by instead of actually finishing the assignments...

2 Comments:

Blogger dena said...

I was an orange too, which oddly (or maybe not so odd) is one of my favorite colors. There were two questions I was unsuteetering on, and when I went back and changed those two, I turned into a purple.

11/15/2005 11:46:00 am  
Blogger kenju said...

I'm blue; which is odd. I should be green or yellow, I think.

11/15/2005 01:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home