Glamorouse

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Great moments

In apology for being too nerdy with the riddle (honestly, it popped into my head, what could I do?) here is a truly domestic moment... The 3yo Evil Sparkle Twin just pooed on the toilet, all alone and unprompted This is not just a great moment in any 3-y-o-too-old-to-crap-in-pull-ups life, it is an especially great moment in 3-y-o TWIN-too-old-to-crap-in-pull-ups-but-i'll-copy-the twin-brother/sister-cos-it's-easier-that-going-my-own-road... Watch us now, as The Parents Divide and Conquer... mtc Bec

3 Comments:

Blogger Aginoth said...

Heartiest congratulations...Our 2 year old is just getting the idea of toilet training...then just one more child to go.

Michelle sent me

11/13/2005 10:36:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great moment only `parents can relate to! congrats.My son's best friend at that time would ask for a diaper and went behind a door to have his private moment...

11/13/2005 11:17:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

I've been projectile pooed on twice in the last week, had poo on the lounge and - a first - had poo R.U.N. out the back of a nappy as I lifted the little guy onto a cloth nappy to change him. RUN OUT.

So dearest - I so feel your joy at no poo in Pullups, as really, the only thing worse than changing pooey nappies of children eating a full and varied diet of solids, is a child of full and varied diet pooing in Pullups. Bad. So very very bad.

11/14/2005 12:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home