Glamorouse

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sweet relief

I just emailed off my two assignments. I love how when I pull my finger out, I really pull my finger out. Two assignments, about 5,000 words in two days. I'm going to lie on the lounge now. We're having fast food takeaway for dinner tonight and I'm going to bed closer to 8pm than ever before... Now I can play. (Bec, let me know if you're having a day off this week or next.) This Saturday some dear friends of ours - the Doyles, who we went camping with - are having a Thanksgiving dinner. I'm making Maple Bourbon Pecan Pies. Happy days. PS - and Jasper, who basically cried for the better part of the last day and a half cried for about 3 minutes before going to sleep at around 1pm, and is still asleep...

2 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

Now see here? Here is where we really ARE alike. Two assignment totalling 5000 words, in two days? Yup, moi aussi.

And I am pissing myself laughing. Just noticed that you have put me on your sidebar (humble thanks) and I love the description! You do realise that after this weekend's auction, it will return to a normal state of familial chaos?

Now, to answer your (well, Bec's I think ... are you two interchangeable?) question. Re the photos ... I just placed them in html code without spaces. And you get to know how many you can fit in one line before blogge automatically wraps to the next line. The cropping was done before they went to flickr.

I can't use picasa, I think it doesn't support macs.

Now, if this is Kim and you are totally stumped about this comment, can you forward it to Bec? How does the joint blog thingie work? Do you both get the email?

11/15/2005 09:59:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

hey Suse - Bec and I are interchangeable on most things except word games and riddles - that is Bec's domain. But otherwise, if its got my name on it its me and visa versa.

Thanks for the tip. I shall investigate, although you're doing it in html and that scares me a little.

11/16/2005 10:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home