Glamorouse

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yesterday

was not only a glorious drying day: It was a day of baking: - 6 batches of pastry - 2 apple pies (well one has some strawberries and a hint of ginger in it as well, while the other a handful of sultanas and cinnamon): - 2 pecan pies (that didn't look as good cooked as my gorgeous pastry rope half 'fell in' to the pie, but hey it looks rustic): - A baked cheesecake (that got a little brown because I was showing off Jasper to a friend): This is all kinda making the fact I've got the start of a migraine and I believe, mastitis, a little easier to bear.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Am just on my way out to hang out our clothes courtesy of our NEW WASHING MACHINE!!

the pies are to drool for, as usual. drool, drool, drool.

Hope the other nasties clear up quickly.

11/19/2005 01:13:00 pm  
Blogger Olyal said...

Wow Kim!!! That all looks so yummy!!!! I think i'm coming to your place for a feed!!! :o)

11/19/2005 01:34:00 pm  
Blogger Kate B. said...

oh you are so good. I'll be over on the next plane. Looks delicious.

11/19/2005 09:11:00 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

You are such an overachiever, it's frightening.

Now take your peas, and go to bed and sleep.

(I hear peas are good for you)
- Suse at Pea Soup

11/19/2005 11:02:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home