Glamorouse

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And now we are 6

Happy birthday beautiful boy. Classic Felixisms made on the day he turned 6: "I'm just so excited I don't have anything to say." (on receiving these: "When the family arrive, will they bring me presents?" "I'm too excited to eat anything." "I command you to serve me first because it's my birthday." "I can't wait until Friday night because then it's just one sleep to my other party." and "I've got a really bad itchy bite, right here. It looks like one of your nipples." There were chocolate cupcakes w/ chocolate icing for the class. There was party food for afternoon tea - which he declined (see comments above). Dinner was spaghetti and meatballs (the current favourite), a green salad and bread. Dessert was the chocolate cake in the picture above. He had the.best.day. And that, at any age, is what it's all about.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Yay! Happy birthday Felix!

(pissing myself over the itchy bite nipple)

5/17/2006 09:18:00 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Happy birthday to the boy! I hope Felix had a great day!

Around these parts, we are no longer allowed to bring treats of any sort to school on the kids' birthdays. Not even non-food treats, like stickers or pencils or anything. Which SUCKS like you would not believe.

5/18/2006 01:38:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

Felix brought a cupcake home for Oscar and said to me with one of those gushy half-laughs, "Mrs G had two of them. I guess that means she liked them."

5/18/2006 08:20:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

And I agree completely Badger, that SUCKS. If you can't have cake w/ your classmates on your birthday, what is there?

5/18/2006 08:21:00 pm  
Blogger blackbird said...

He IS a beutiful boy...and it looks like it was a perfect birthday.

5/19/2006 01:48:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Felix!

(My girl's birthday is today (18th) )

5/19/2006 11:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home