Glamorouse

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Booty Call - Mothers Day 2006

Okay, not THAT kind of booty call (although, doing nicely, thanks for asking) but good old fashioned booty of the Mother's Day kind. Exhibit A: from the Gorgeous Boy What can I say? they make me feel young(-ish). I think I'm loving Mars more than Jupiter at present, especially track 7, If, but on the Jupiter disk Dani California and Snow ((Hey Oh)) are doing it for me, too. Exhibit B: from the Sparkle Twin

Featuring Strictly Ballroom, Moulin Rouge and Romeo+ Juliet. Love it.

Exhibit C: from the Pea Princess

It's my favourite, but this time in a "skin softening dry oil" - you put it on when you're still damp from the shower and it soaks in, moisturises and exudes the world's best fragrance all day - what a winner!

Vexingly, Blogger is refusing to load the best - a hand painted flower pot with an as yet undetermined buld planted in it, and I have to run to get to lunch - but happy mother's day to all of us.

Mtc

Bec

3 Comments:

Blogger Undomestic said...

I LOVE the Chilli Peppers. You're so lucky!!!

5/14/2006 01:45:00 pm  
Blogger My float said...

What wonderful taste your children have - haven't you raised them well to know exactly what you want! And not a box of chocolates in sight. Terrific!

5/15/2006 06:02:00 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

Woo hoo! What a haul!!

5/15/2006 08:44:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home