Glamorouse

Friday, May 12, 2006

Ying / Yang

the Pea Princess, she is bright. On many levels. I was thinking about this today, about what having a child with that kind of intelligence in your orbit must do to your parenting. I was mulling over it as I endured the hens clucking around the henhouse (also known as pick-up at the school gate) and as I thin-lipped steering-wheel gripped my way through the sea of HOPELESS drivers that women-who-pick-up-their-kids-from-school are. When Felix piped up: "There's Secret Fart!" That's what they - the govt public school kids - call that Catholic school across the road. I'm guessing most of you can work out its real name. Yeah, that intelligence thing. Comes in so many forms.......

4 Comments:

Blogger BabelBabe said...

we have a Secret Fart here too. and i intend to call it just that.

5/12/2006 11:13:00 pm  
Blogger MsCellania said...

We called it scared heart. We went to St. Michael's Academy and were kinder, being cat lickers too, after all.

5/13/2006 06:33:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/14/2006 10:07:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

We just called them connywhackers and they called us punkinheads. Since I was half of each I just decided it wasn't worth getting insulted.

Catholic guilt meets protestant work ethic: does it show?

5/14/2006 10:09:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home