Glamorouse

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Pea Princess Goes Meme

Remember this meme? I just saw it again over at Raehan's and she had asked her big girl to do it too, and since the Pea Princess had just finished her maths homework and needed a break before doing more of her convict story (honestly, did any of us do this much work in Year 3?) I ran her through the questions too: I AM a fruit I WANT a car I WISH you a merry christmas, merry christmas, merry christmas! I HATE scary things I MISS Morgan I FEAR you I HEAR sounds I WONDER if I'll ever see Morgan again I REGRET that there isn't another eight year old in the family I AM NOT a salt and pepper shaker I DANCE when I am happy I SING at the disco I CRY when I am sad I AM NOT ALWAYS happy I MAKE WITH MY HANDS an origami swan I WRITE in my school books I CONFUSE myself and my friends I NEED chocolate I SHOULD buy myself a time machine I START to wonder why I am here I FINISH the race first I TAG myself in the game And here she is - topping a tortoise at Western Plains Zoo last week. (And the regret about there being no other eight year old? A pretty constant refrain since she decided she's the odd one out because there are two grown-ups, two little ones, and only a Pea Princess in the middle. I wonder how long she'd be happy with an equal sibling if we actually produced one for her, hmmm?) mtc Bec

4 Comments:

Blogger My float said...

Are you sure she's only 8?? I don't remember wondering why I was here at age 8.

5/02/2006 06:56:00 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

I am a FRUIT???

And why is there a picture of a wheelchair by your word verif?

5/02/2006 08:09:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

This is ABSOLUTELY priceless.

My favourites:
I AM a fruit
I FEAR you (go Bec!)
I AM NOT a salt and pepper shaker
I AM NOT ALWAYS happy
I NEED chocolate (that's my girl)
I SHOULD buy myself a time machine (you and me both)
I START to wonder why I am here

I might get Felix to do an abridged version.

5/02/2006 09:27:00 pm  
Blogger Badger said...

Aw! I love her answers. She would get on well with my 8yo girl child, I think.

5/02/2006 11:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home