Glamorouse

Saturday, April 29, 2006

10 jobs

because when you're knackered, writing lists is good...
  1. "proper" journalist (as in, writing for a major metro daily paper)
  2. artisan bread baker
  3. pastry chef
  4. interior designer
  5. fabric/cloth designer (like this chick)
  6. clothing consultant (like Trinny and Susannah)
  7. wine maker
  8. shoe buyer (as in, travel to Italy, Spain, anywhere really and source shoes for sale in Oz)
  9. novelist
  10. radio broadcaster (the grossly obese tv lecturer at uni who regaled us with nauseating tales of his stomach stapling procedure told me I had a great face for radio...)
From Loretta

3 Comments:

Blogger MsCellania said...

Enjoying your list!

Shoe buyer? Yes!
Fabric Designer? Double Yes Yes!

Obese tv lecturer? Boring!

4/30/2006 02:50:00 am  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

#4, me too! Loving your list...I'll go back later and look at the fabric designs...

this list makes me think of that movie that was filmed in Pittsburgh with Robert Downey Jr, who *was* a shoe buyer. Only You? I think that's the name of it.

4/30/2006 05:41:00 am  
Blogger My float said...

Oh, I laughed at the lecturer image. WHo the heck would ever really say that to someone (unless they were related to them of course, and then all gloves are off!)
clothing consultant, novelist, shoe buyer, yes and yes

4/30/2006 07:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home