Glamorouse

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Modern communication systems at their best...

This is a post from Bec, currently ensconced in the wilds of the Western Plains Zoo. She sent it to me in a text. I could probably send it from the text direct to here, but my role as a technologicalidiot needs to be left well alone. So, from Bec:
Dubbo: the town my kids learned there was life beyond tv. 273 plays 199 right now at Upwords by lamplight tonight. I've had the q, z,x,y,v, and j,p,k and still thrashin' prof's arse. Milky Way v bright; lions v photogenic; life's good, as long as you're not a local. mtc Bec

7 Comments:

Blogger Joke said...

I am proud to say I didn't understand a damned word of that.

-J.

4/26/2006 06:49:00 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

Ah,yes .. Dubbo certainly became a lot more appealing since the lions moved in. I have a good friend in Dubbo and have visited it quite often, in fact, often enough! She travels to Sydney now ;)

4/26/2006 07:18:00 am  
Blogger My float said...

Sounds like there's a party going on in downtown dubbo!

4/26/2006 09:11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your blog!! Keep it up!! :)

4/26/2006 08:38:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sort of a Australian version Disney kind of thing with real animals instead of animal costume/suits!?!

4/26/2006 09:34:00 pm  
Blogger Joke said...

THAT part I got. It's the rest of the Enigma Code that escaped me.

Wondering if there are any WWII codebreakers still alive.

-J.

4/27/2006 05:30:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

There's a very simple key to the code - it's called red wine, and I was drinking a lot of it...

So much, that I have to ask Kim not to try to decipher the text I sent the next night, it's just too embarrassing.

4/27/2006 09:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home