- I confess that I just tried to read Dooce; can't do it any more. Bored, bored, bored. I'd take her off our sidebar but Kim's already got a migraine and I don't need to add to the poor girl's woes. Yet.
- I confess that these days I'm only interested in non-celebrity bloggers. Although I wish you all every success and many book deals, once your comments get past 100 a day I'll be leaving you. Send me an autograph.
- I confess that someone else - Surfing Free? - has also confessed something like this a couple of weeks ago, but hell, if confession is supposed to be about saving MY internet soul then it has to be personal, right?
- I confess that I haven't put any of my clean and folded clothes away for over a week. They are making a sculpturally attractive but domestically inefficient pile on the blanket box at the end of our bed. I confess I have no intention of fixing this today.
- I confess that it pisses me off that the Prof takes the clothes that I wash, dry and fold for the Whole Family and puts away the piles for Four Out of Five of us.
- I confess that I love hearing the church bells ringing around Marrickville on a Sunday morning, but I never answer the call. Maybe the Greek Orthodoxes would have me? They have the best food.
- I confess that I was once an eBay addict but that blogging saved me. Maybe this is my church?