Glamorouse

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Confessions - late

after my mental and emotional malaise, after Jasper rockin' on at 3am for over a week after Oscar spewing in his sleep then rolling in it after Felix seeming to have emotional breakdowns every 10 seconds after me getting bored of being with me I gave oscar mega headache drugs last night Felix complained of a headache, which may have been the case because he had eaten an apple all day, but more than likely was solely because in his competitive little brain Oscar was getting something he wasn't, so I gave him some standard drugs Then Jasper had the biggest unexplained screaming fit of his entire life. Followed by wind even I'd be proud of. And we all went to bed and slept all night. Which is probably why I spent all day feeling hungover, tired and emotional, on the verge of tears, for no reason at all.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

sleep after no sleep is almost worse than no sleep.

that makes sense if you've lived through it. as you have. and I.

this to shall pass, my friend, (you know it will) and you too will be heading into the bedroom and shaking kids awake at 8am on a school morning...

5/10/2006 10:05:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

omg, this TOO shall pass. TOO! as shall my fatigue from another week of 14 hour work days. but at least no one here is spewing just now.

5/10/2006 10:07:00 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

Ooh look,Bec made a typo! You've made my day.

(I'm easily pleased today. I'm cranky, cold, broke, out of work and bored with myself. And my husband is being a shit. Just thought I'd join in the whinge-fest).

5/11/2006 01:50:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Oh thank goodness it was a typo I had already found and corrected, you had me worried there for a moment!

5/11/2006 04:37:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

Suse - that is no good at all. You are always the counterweight to my whinge-fests and wallowing.

5/11/2006 09:01:00 pm  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

is jasper doing the back-arching, screaming-upon-being-put-down, i-am-about-to-crawl fits? cause terzo is and it is killing me. is it the age or is my child just horrible?

5/12/2006 11:17:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope all is better in the land of Glamorouse.

...and I've not been reading in order and saw Suse's comment about a Bec typo, but didn't see it, so thought I was losing my mind (not an unusual thing)... aha! Now I see it. Oh, and Suse is having a day too. I am SO behind.

5/14/2006 02:45:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home