Glamorouse

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Snap

Your Stress Level is: 85%
Wow! Not only are you extremely prone to stress, you're a total ball of stress these days. And while times are certainly tough right now, being stressed out is not making it easier. Your stress is effecting your relationships, career, and most importantly, you health.
Yet another reason why Bec and I blog together. Unlike Bec, I'm in my normal modus operandi at the moment. I'm sure the reason it wasn't higher was because I ticked 'sometimes' for drinking five or more alcoholic beverages a week rather than 'always'which is basically solely due to breastfeeding and the fact I'm eating like a horse and figure I'd sooner chew the calories than drink them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Nope, I'm normal too - did you mean "like"?

5/17/2006 01:22:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

And didn't you think that the stress level was bad enough without giving us bad hair too?!?

5/17/2006 01:22:00 pm  
Blogger Joke said...

You realize stress is not really a form of aerobic exercise, right?

-J.

5/17/2006 01:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying to stay caught up with you two ladies is like trying to catch butterflies without a net!

5/19/2006 11:36:00 am  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

i scored 85 too. and I already am ON medication. where does one go from there?

5/19/2006 09:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home