Glamorouse

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bec is a Duck. Let's look under the water, shall we?

Your Stress Level is: 84%
Wow! Not only are you extremely prone to stress, you're a total ball of stress these days. And while times are certainly tough right now, being stressed out is not making it easier.Your stress is effecting your relationships, career, and most importantly, you health.
"How Stressed Are You?"
Chirpy little message that comes with the result, isn't it? I was feeling pretty bad until I got to the second last word and saw the typo, which made me feel much better because the rest of the message instantly lost its authority. That's what typos do to pedants like me. Inflate our already inflated sense of lingual superiority.
The really funny thing is, I'm only normally stressed at present. Remind me NOT to take this test at Christmas time, ok?
With love to all those who have even more reason to be stressed than me but who probably show more restraint when answering the quiz questions on blogthings.
mtc Bec

1 Comments:

Blogger My float said...

holy heck. i got 84 per cent. it seriously stressed me out!

i laughed when i read the bit about the typo - i thought exactly the same! what can these people know about*anything* important?!

hope things settle down soon...and for goodness sakes', keep Christmas at bay!

5/17/2006 07:05:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home