Glamorouse

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

would post but am sick. The sickest I've been since I was sick in the early few weeks of Jasper's pregnancy and was bleeding (and everything ugly that goes with gastro and possible miscarriage). I haven't eaten since Sunday. I've still got a temperature. The vomitous action finally shifted last night from one end to the other, but in a very off-guard oh-my-god kind of way. I know you all know what I'm inferring. Jasper has been screaming fairly constantly for two days. He hasn't slept more than 1hr 4mins in a go since Sunday. I worked out a really good way to really fuck with my mind-if life wasn't doing it already- and that's just to quit taking happy pills cold turkey because a) you're either too sick to remember or b) you take them and OHMYGOD the vomiting. I also worked out a really good way to wean a baby. G.A.S.T.R.O. And yay us for being here a whole year and sharing this kind of joy with everyone who needs to know their life really isn't that bad after all.

9 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

Well. That sucks.

6/07/2006 01:42:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. SOON!

6/07/2006 01:45:00 pm  
Blogger MsCellania said...

JaySus, that is terrible! I had that hideous both-ends violently erupting the day we got Ryan. I truly wanted to be Shot. I begged dh to put me out of my misery. I had never felt such pain in my life. Plus, I wasn't bonding with out new baby! Oh, I know your misery! But the missing your drugs part; oh, that's not good. Sorry for you all around. You have got to catch a break just any day, Kim!

Hope your little one is 100% very soon, too. And that NOBODY else gets it or gets it again!

6/07/2006 02:23:00 pm  
Blogger blackbird said...

ACK!
feel better soonest!

6/07/2006 08:37:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Hope you're better soon, bloss.

6/07/2006 10:26:00 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

Oh God, all this and a dog too.

Sending you big smooshy hugs darlin'.

(I never say darlin').

6/07/2006 11:07:00 pm  
Blogger Jess said...

Yuck. Hope you're feeling better soon.

And congrats to both of you on the blogiversary.

6/08/2006 03:33:00 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

Yucky - I hope you feel better pronto!

6/08/2006 03:35:00 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

OMG, get well. Soon.

6/10/2006 04:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home