Glamorouse

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Today's meme

Swiped from Joke who swiped it from DaysGoBy: I AM: rarely satisfied, always restless, often laughing, sometimes melancholy, constantly questioning. I WANT: people in power to use it wisely. I WISH: someone would find a 'cure' for Oscar, that the world would stop fighting, people would realise their opinion is just that, that I was thin, that we were financially rich. I HATE: blind-sighted stupidity, bullies, lazy parents. I MISS: not much I FEAR: something dreadful happening to the boys I HEAR: voices I WONDER: if I'll be famous I REGRET: very little I AM NOT: very good at dieting, shy, quiet, thin I DANCE: in my head I SING: out loud I CRY: almost every day I AM NOT ALWAYS: on time I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: wild gesticulations I WRITE: a lot I CONFUSE: myself each and every day I NEED: constant stimulation I SHOULD: lose weight I START: so much more than I finish I FINISH: stuff for work everyday, anything else? rarely. I TAG: Bec, Angie, Surfing Free, and Amalah (because I have delusions of grandeur)

7 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

I have this meme on deck for next week some time -
it's amazing how similar our answers are...

4/16/2006 11:06:00 am  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

Tell me, those voices you hear - are they friendly?

yeah, this is a cool meme, it'll hit my blog sometime in the next few weeks.

4/17/2006 09:58:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

you see, although I know insanity threatens sometimes you still get to say you regret very little and I think that speaks reams for your mental health!!

4/17/2006 06:01:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

Bec - no I just don't have the intellect to properly reflect or dwell. And that regret sensation - that weird pit it makes in my stomach and the hot feeling it gives you - is something I don't like very much.

4/17/2006 08:00:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Well whatever it is, it showed an intestinal fortitude to class it as "very little"!!

4/17/2006 09:10:00 pm  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

Oh yeah! It's nice to be tagged while I was away - I'm going to do it now. Sorry its a little late.
Loved yours very much.

4/18/2006 09:16:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to do this now. I am so late getting around to reading everyone! (You did mean me? Yes?)

4/19/2006 06:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home