Confessions - Bec
- Sometimes I stay at work later than I absolutely need to, just because it is quiet.
- I grump at my husband when he does the same thing. Even though he is usually genuinely behind in work and trying to catch up.
- I often yell at my kids for yelling.
- I try very hard not to threaten a smack when they are hitting.
- I try even harder to not threaten a smack at all. When did I become this vile monster?
- I frequently mention the cost to our household of the Prof's diet coke addiction, but keep the budget for my nightly wine habit a tight secret between me and the EFTPOS machine.
That will do.
And while we're at it, my penance is coming this weekend: another bottom to clean up after.