Glamorouse

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Glass castle::ice skating tragedy
  2. Preserved::Fowlers Vacula jars
  3. Jealousy::is a curse. Apparently.
  4. Territory::Something I lack.
  5. Coffee::stain? addict? jar? cup? machine? crema? they all came to my head at once
  6. Stephen::husband of a friend of mine
  7. Slut::so**
  8. Dynamic::Hepnotics*. "You've got that soul kinda feeling yeah! Moving to the beat. Da da da da daaaa"
  9. Daybreak::I see it each and every day.
  10. Dew::on the grass
You can play too! * because JESUS, Bec is correcting me in comments again. ** and no, there is no missing question mark here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Slut: so - ha! Love it.


And continuing the pedantic mood of the weekend: wasn't it the dynamic HEPnotics.

Can't do mine now. I could never match the slut:so.

3/26/2006 11:02:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

?

There's the missing question mark. See how pedantic I'm feeling?

3/26/2006 11:04:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

No, goose, the missing question mark is in MY comment!

3/27/2006 01:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home