Glamorouse

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wondering

why Ellen is on so friggin late at night. And why Madge is wearing that Menopausal Purple corset in her interview with Ellen. I don't care how great that 40+ year old body is compared to my 33year old one but PUT SOME FREAKIN' clothes on, ditch the flicks and just fucking get with the program of 2006. I love Ellen. I wouldn't turn for her, but she's sort of goofy, looks comfortable in her own skin and is funny - what more can a woman strive for I ask you. And Bec, I've commented on your confessions, but dude, you cut your own hair? Really? Wow. And I say that because you do a really good job. If I cut my own hair it would look like the boys had taken to it with a rusty hatchet in my sleep.

7 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

yeah - I'm just a little scared by madge right about now.
no- I'd totally turn for ellen.
yeah - I LOVE the rusty hatchet looking haircut. and, too, I also cut my own.

3/22/2006 12:04:00 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

Yep, Madonna "Ester" has really lost me in this current incarnation. That hair is just flat out hideous. I don't care if you are making a retro statement, no-one needs to see that sort of ugliness on your head woman!
I've never watched Ellen's show, but I shall have to start.

3/22/2006 11:31:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

I always wonder why, with all her money, doesn't she get her teeth fixed?

3/22/2006 11:56:00 am  
Blogger KPB said...

to busy with yoga bec. and chanting. all that chanting.
I'm just making shit up now.

3/22/2006 08:42:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

You're not blogging WHILE you're having sex on the lounge now are you? Because that last comment? Seemed like you could be.


As Pauline says,
please explain!

3/22/2006 09:27:00 pm  
Blogger Suse said...

I don't think I could turn for Ellen. But Annette Bening does it for me.

Oh yeah, and blackbird of course. But you knew that.

3/22/2006 09:29:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

No no - I'm all for multi-skilling but - ewww.

She's too busy doing yoga and chanting - isn't that what those kabbala types do? Chant?

3/22/2006 10:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home