Glamorouse

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A virgin (late) Show and Tell - Lamp

For some time I have been lurking around Blackbird's Show and Tell but now the camera seems to be cooperating about 80% of the time (after being dangled by its pixels over the rubbish bin until it promised to behave) I can have a go at participating. This week Blackbird wants to see a lamp. We have many lamps and I am a big fan of the non-overhead lighting, but at the moment there are no lamps I love enough to share so I'm bending things just a little to go with lanterns. These are cute little tealight lanterns that hang on arched stakes out in the garden. After all our hard work in January we are back to eating outdoors again and these cast a surprising amount of light. mtc Bec

3 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

so pretty!

2/12/2006 11:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Michele sent me.

2/12/2006 09:49:00 pm  
Blogger Malinda777 said...

Here to say hello and spread comment cheer from Michele.

2/12/2006 11:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home