Glamorouse

Sunday, November 27, 2005

How good is this word?

quidnunc \KWID-nuhngk\, noun: One who is curious to know everything that passes; one who knows or pretends to know all that is going on; a gossip; a busybody. And look, while I originally posted this on Obgynorama, I can't resist raising it here. I'm just wondering if the God-awful red ITCHY rash that now marks the top of my legs (I know you know where I am talking about), my ankles, behind my knees, and sporadic outbursts on my legs is more attractive than the Bulgarian egg farmer hairiness that was there before. For our Bulgarian readership, I have it on good authority the egg farmers are particularly hairy. Robbie told me so. Here are some pics from today. One is of my half sister, Hayley, holding Jasper and the other of my natural father, Len, doing the same. Despite my shocking inability to contact them in the 40 weeks preceding his birth and the 5 weeks after it, and the fact it was they who rang me apologising for the lack of contact and that on asking me how I was and me saying "we had another boy" and them replying something like "boy what?" (I was sure I had told them) , they dropped in this afternoon and brought cake. Oh, and this morning - I got my first almost giggle out of the little guy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home