Glamorouse

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

when a half becomes a whole

As I indulged the minutae of life by watching the first instalment of the latest America's Next Top self-obsessed supertroll (I can't tell you how much I LOVE this show and all the hideousness it represents in remarkably shallow bitchy I've-come-from-a-hard-life-where-my-mom-didn't-buy-me-everything-I-wanted subculture of American women) you're gonna make me have to THINK??? Far out. What about the following options: a) Two women, six kids. You work it out. b) Tired, cranky and mildly obsessive. . . two women striking that work/life balance c) Two women over thirty, six kids under ten. . . going mad since 1998. d) Glamorouse: when well educated intelligent women go bad. e) Glamorouse: when looking good means the clothes are clean. f) Glamorouse: sleep deprived since 1998. g) Glamorouse: when a good night out is really a good nights sleep. just a starting point.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Hmmm, or how would you feel about your baby being classified as half-a-kid until she goes to school?

9/29/2005 11:05:00 am  
Blogger KPB said...

well I was sort of thinking it would count as a half until it was at least two...

9/29/2005 11:30:00 pm  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Glad I'm not the only one obsessed with America's Next Top Model. I cannot friggin get enough of this show.

10/01/2005 03:56:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home