Glamorouse

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sleep and white spot

The fish. They have white spot (thank you oh Internet, fount of all wisdom). I went to scoop Gus out today but then he swam away. I figure I should give him the benefit of the doubt. Anyone who has any suggestions (as for the third day I am sure Chef will not do as I request and go to the fish shop for guidance/water treatments/life-saving-measures-for-the-fish) or experience in this regard feel free to share. Sleep - apart from now waking to turn over and going to the toilet twice a night, regardless of fluid consumption in the, oh, TEN hours before going to bed - I am feeling much better this morning. I raised the shelf location with Chef and he - naturally - thought that was where I wanted it. (the concept of spite is completely lost on this man.) You all do realise that I really don't care where the shelf is (Chef is putting it up on the wall - ie BUILDING something for heavens sake, as if in a sane mind I wouldn'y just be sitting back marvelling at the miracle that is) so thank you all for indugling my need to just be a cranky tired teary pregnant woman.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

My aquarium shop always recommends a fast hit of common rock salt before doing any expensive treatments.
I take a more Darwinian approach: evolve resistance or be flushed.

9/28/2005 12:19:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

two houses, two husbands... although the temptation is always there for Kim and I to take one house and leave the husbands and soon-to-be-six children to fend for themselves in the other.

9/28/2005 06:24:00 pm  
Blogger doug said...

Evening Bec, here from "M-I-A" Michele's Meet and Greet extended version..... and glad to visit again...... also on the rock salt thing - white spot is just a minor fungus - comes from the water source if the poor finny friends gets a scrape to expose softness beneath, but they do have a miracle drug at Pet shops for it... about 3 bucks and turns the water blue for two days - hence the name "Methylene Blue".. ok back to editing my posts for "Seven 7's" for tomorrow.... then back to grab another new name!

Doug.

9/28/2005 06:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home