Glamorouse

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

thought for the late evening

how can couscous taste so good? Tonight's dinner - when I finally got home at 8 - was couscous, a lime juice/olive oil dressing, diced zucchini, capsicum, tomato and snow peas and mint and coriander, with a tin of Sirena tuna in pesto. Divine. The boys had one of their top 5s - honey soy chicken wings w/ steamed rice and broccoli - with Mum and my Uncle (about the only sane one in her entire family - you know, the cool groovy uncle you grow up thinking is God - that one) so they were happy. But couscous, oh divine multi-skilled couscous. I could eat you each and every single day.

6 Comments:

Blogger J Anderson said...

I don't like Cous Cous. Michele sent me

9/29/2005 06:22:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discovered cous cous as tabulé salad on vacation and since then I just love it!!! here through Michele. Bon Appetit!

9/29/2005 06:47:00 am  
Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Visiting from Michele's.

9/29/2005 11:16:00 am  
Blogger kenju said...

I don't think I have ever had cous-cous, but you make me want to try it, at least.

Bec, of course you may copy the piece on Common Sense. Since I didn't write it - I'd have no quarrel with anyone copying it. Come to think of it- I'd have no quarrel with copying something I did write!

9/29/2005 09:33:00 pm  
Blogger Your Mother said...

Hi I'm here from Michele's. What the crap is Cous Cous? I'm deprived...

9/30/2005 03:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm, can I come to diner please??? I love CousCous

Here via Michele's

9/30/2005 05:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home