Glamorouse

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Small things

Bec's blog about the joy of a working scrolling wheel on her mouse at work got me thinking about small things that can bring great joy: - the perfect green pen (I love green) - a new notebook - pulling the just baked cake out of the oven - that first taste of a cold crisp white wine on the lips - a childs kiss on your cheek. Those soft soft lips. - waking up when your body tells you to, not out of habit, and not as a child shoves something under your nose that they want you to open or fix. - snuggling on the lounge - a childs cuddle - those arms tight around your neck, those legs tight around your waist. - warm rays of sunshine on your face on a crisp winter's day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Oh those are all great... Except I think I'd rather have a plume than a green pen. Har har.

9/16/2005 10:42:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

I HATE green pen, not sure I could deal with a plume unless I was actually MEANT to cover my right hand and half my left in ink, but... give me the crisp, white, virgin sheets of a blank notebook and I will writhe in the public bliss of a true stationery junkie.

9/16/2005 10:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home