Glamorouse

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Faintly encouraging

Having some dear friends come over for morning tea (and they brought danishes from Blue Moon Bakery in Newport) with their three kids, the youngest being six months, and me feeling quite in love with the little munchkin. This bodes well as I come from the school of parenting which believes the first three years of a child's life are a sheer and utter hell (for the parents) that is fueled by nothing other than a base human will to survive.

4 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

What? It gets easier? Thank GOD.

You've cracked me. In an era of link downsizing, I've gotta add you in. Cheers.

9/12/2005 07:45:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

Yes Lucinda - I can vouch for the miraculous transformation at 3 - but then you have a 12 and a 14 so you know it also gets harder...
And we'd be delighted to be added in - suburban turmoil's already on our list of musts!

9/12/2005 08:27:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

Ps. Kim, title, help! I am in danger of developing Obsessive Compulsive Typo Disorder... I know, I know, but think of how your clothes pegs have to match...

9/12/2005 08:31:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

Good GRIEF - how did I miss that - see, its what my mother does to me.
I give you permission to go in and randomly edit any of my posts with glaring errors of spelling and grammar.
No really.

9/12/2005 08:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home