Glamorouse

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Blog as a Duck

Calm, purposeful and complete when viewed from above water, and, well, you know what's going on underneath... The good news is, when you screw up your courage (after getting mouse-cramp from individually re-publishing 50 of 165 lost posts) and hit the "Republish Entire Blog" button, it actually republishes the entire blog, just like that. This is one of those times I hate being a digital visitor rather than a digital native. I think: if only I understood more of the technical stuff behind the internet works. Then I think: bugger that, if only Blogger had better FAQs none of this panic would have happened in the first place. mtc Bec ps - Kim, if you get my panic voice mail, you can ignore it now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home