Glamorouse

Sunday, September 11, 2005

how to annoy me...

have a discussion with me about the fact we will get rid of the piano because: we don't have the room its over one hundred years old and regardless of how often you tune it, it is always flat. Then arrange for a piano tuner to come on Chef's day off - but tell him after its arranged so he had to cancel all his plans for that day (which admittedly were largely focused on X-box and wanking but still...) Then have the tuner not show up. So, now, on a Sunday afternoon - I have a man tuning the piano we're going to get rid of - and I.can't.do.anything. Then express surprise when i say we'll be getting rid of it in the next six months, and say to me, 'well maybe its not worth getting it tuned'. here's a word for the weary - c.o.m.m.u.n.i.c.a.t.i.o.n.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home