Glamorouse

Sunday, September 11, 2005

After the stupid naked drunk man...

comes Lesley, the old duck suffering alzheimers (although - as she told me - lusting after 'that man' who came in to teach them all how to bend and stretch) who opened our gate, came down our side path, in the back door and half way into the living room this afternoon. So now I have a piano tuner, a mother (both now trying to outdo each other in passive aggressive attempt to talk me out of getting rid of the piano as.I.type.about.them. - and a crazy old woman just walking into my house) For those aware of how I struggle with weekends at the best of times, I know you can hear me now....Does a Sunday get any better?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

I suppose this would be a bad time for me to tell you the Prof has just taken four kids (we grew an extra one for the weekend) to the park and left me to do two of my favourite things: make pastry and colour my hair.
Actually, the colouring part is not my favourite thing: but the end product of freshly coloured non-greying hair with lovely streaks IS.
Hang in there - she's your children's grandmother...

9/11/2005 02:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home