Glamorouse

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So

it's been a while. Obviously. Glam has been sort of sitting here, staring at me for the last few weeks. Basically we've come unstuck. Bec and I are trying to decide what to do - regroup or shift to our own respective corners of blogdom. I know we'll reach a decision when we both aren't manic with life, trying to move house, parent, work, blah blah blah and actually talk to each other (as opposed to random text messages to assure each other we are alive and hey, what about you over there?) Apart from that I'm playing at being boss at work... and it's fun! I'm on my second round of magic pills and these ones seem to work a whole lot better although the jaw-clenching is still relentless but hell, if that's the trade-off for no more anxiety attacks, I'll take the dull toothache. And life is OK. There are two dogs in my world now who insist on pissing and pooing on the floor regardless of how long I stand out in our increasingly destroyed backyard with them saying "wee?" "Wee?" "WEE?". They are very cute and fight with each other so much it makes me laugh. And that, on anyone's scoresheet is a good thing. The boys are great, my husband is a media star (today's SMH's Good Living peoples - check.it.out.) and I still need a haircut. My legs are, however, waxed. Small miracles. And I am OK. Thank you to all of you for your words of encouragement and support. K

11 Comments:

Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Is it weird that I was getting a bit worried? Non-stalkerish, concerned person worried, but it still seems like it might be classified as a bit odd.

Anyway. Odd or not, I'm glad you're back and when you do decide what's happening with the blog, I hope you let us all know.

7/12/2006 03:32:00 am  
Blogger Joke said...

Yeah, me too.

Now I feel like I'm going to be the subject of a custody fight or something.

-J.

7/12/2006 04:20:00 am  
Blogger Badger said...

It's alive! ALIIIIIIIVE!

Don't leave us like that again, dammit! I swear I will get on a plane, fly down there in the dead of winter and bitch-slap the both of yas.

Er. I mean WELCOME BACK! Glad everything is okay!

7/13/2006 01:30:00 am  
Blogger MsCellania said...

Wait a minnit!

You just got all fancied up with this custom template! Leaving is NOT allowed!

Just Post. Once in awhile. Because it's good for your souls. And ours.

7/13/2006 03:23:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you have been MISSED.

You haven't been posting, you haven't been visiting and commenting, you haven't written, you haven't called, and I even made a cake.

I am so glad you are BACK.

(I was fibbing about the cake).

7/13/2006 12:44:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me. Sorry, blogger won't let me in today.

Suse.

7/13/2006 12:45:00 pm  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

Welcome back! :) Glad to hear everything is going well in your non-blogging life.
I second the motion that you just post when you can - no pressures, just a little update everyone so often.

7/14/2006 10:17:00 am  
Blogger Jess said...

yup. me too.
Worried, and glad you're back.

7/14/2006 12:26:00 pm  
Blogger Joke said...

You can post to say you have nothing new. Hell, Gina does it all.the.damn.time.

I do it too, only it takes me three paragraphs just to clear my throat.

-J.

7/15/2006 01:03:00 pm  
Blogger Blue Moon Girl said...

I haven't made a comment here before. I have only been reading your blog for the last couple of months.

I was really starting to worry that you were gone forever! Please keep posting! Even if it's just once and a while!

7/17/2006 02:08:00 am  
Blogger Sarah Louise said...

I hope you continue posting.

Why?

*cuz I like you
*cuz we need more people writing about the normalcy that sets in once you give in to better living through chemistry
*cuz you have an awesome template
*cuz I like you

7/27/2006 05:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home