Glamorouse

Monday, February 20, 2006

One day down

and I'm alive and not crying! It took us 1.5hours to get to work. It was raining. People are frightened of rain, that somehow it might splash their car and strip paint off. Or something. Jasper had a great day. He even took the bottle. He seems relatively unharmed. I went to work. Conversed with adults, did some work, ate a salad sandwich and really had quite a lovely time thank you very much. The boys had done homework, been fed and bathed by the time I got home. (I'm enjoying this while it lasts, which will probably be 2-21/2 weeks.) I'm feeling much better about Oscar because my Mum said all the right things to me and kinda pulled me out of my quagmire. But I am very.very.tired.
Washing the antiseptic smell off the latchkey kid.
That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

check your phone, I sent you a text during what I thought might be a long afternoon on day 1.

2/20/2006 09:59:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

really? how did I miss that??? I was so obsessed about N calling that the boy wouldn't feed that I can't believe I missed a text!?!

It was a great day. No long periods at all...

2/20/2006 10:08:00 pm  
Blogger blackbird said...

woot!

woot for the good first day!

2/21/2006 02:08:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home