Glamorouse

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Because Bec told me to...

What were the three things you wanted to be when you grew up? (not necessarily in this order) 1. Prime Minister 2. A journalist 3. A police officer but above all, outstripping 1 to 3, I wanted to be famous. You can live one day over again from your childhood. What day will it be? It was a weekend. I came out of my bedroom and Mum and Dad were sitting on the floor in the new extension of our house. They were sitting in front of the new big bay windows. Early morning light was flooding around them. It's the only mid-childhood memory I have of them together and it made me feel safe. You have two minutes (and a mover with you if you need heavy lifting help!) to grab 5 things from your home before it morphs into a polka dotted hobglobin and hops away. What will you take? (Food/drink/family/friends excluded!) 1. My two cookbooks 2. All the photos and albums That is all. You have to paint one quote on your kitchen wall. What is it going to be? What do you mean you're not hungry? What is the one thing you want to have accomplished by the end of this year? Weight loss. You are moving to the moon for one year and can only bring one flower with you. What kind will you bring? A Gardenia You just received word that aside from one flower, you can also bring five books with you too! Your choices?... 1. To Kill a Mockingbird 2. The Great Gatsby 3. Choke, Chuck Palahnuik 4. Skinny Legs and All, Tom Robbins 5. It seems fitting to say here that I haven't finished a book in months. I don't even have the impetus to start one. I find this feeling quite peculiar and certainly unnerving. Four places I would rather be right now 1. In Italy anywhere really, but Cinque Terre comes to mind. 2. New York, just because. 3. In a house on a cliff top with the ocean crashing against the shore. 4. In our own home. I tag whoever feels inspired to do the above - let us know you're done in comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home