Glamorouse

Sunday, February 19, 2006

With heat, comes sleep

Yesterday was hot. We went and visited Bec, the Prof and the gang. We ate awesome food (think bread, cheese, pate and dips), drank a very retro Rose (which was delicious). And basically hung out. After my week, I think you all know how much I needed this. Home was a quick pasta dinner, which will be posted to Eat Me later today and then, I lay down when I put Jasper to bet. At 7.30. I slept until 2.30am when I woke with a headached and man, it was hot. Drugs, a bottle of water and a walk around back to bed until 5am. I'm still feeling the weight of Oscar and what to do, who to talk to about it etc, but goodness me I feel so.much.better. Thank you, wondrous internet, for your support this week. And thank you Bec for letting us lob in on you and just hang out. Divine.

1 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

The universe has this neat way of tossing in nuggets like this just when we think things the gloom isn't going to lift for a while.

Glad you were able to enjoy a happy in the midst of challenge.

2/19/2006 07:07:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home