Glamorouse

Monday, November 07, 2005

how to make me smile

Felix-isms of late - I'm glad we did that big walk together Mum, because I'm never doing it again (As we returned from walking around Narrabeen Lake on Sunday, which was quite a hot day, and were walking up the last - and only - hill.) - I like Jasper, except when he cries. That gives me a headache. - I don't like leaving Jasper when I go to school because I worry about him all day. I'm so glad it's Friday because it means I have the whole weekend to spend with him. - Are you just going to leave him up there on his own? Crying? (when trying to get the poor over tired, over stimulated two-week-old baby to sleep) and behold My 4.7kg, 2.5week old baby, who has put on over 800 grams in two weeks - having his own little Mexican Wave. and with his Great Nana - who turned 88 last Friday - and his big brothers who are giving quite a large dose of attitude.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

Hey there, it ws worth logging on tonight just for the Mexican wave!

11/07/2005 09:34:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

There's a present for you at Eat Me.

11/07/2005 09:42:00 pm  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Oh I just love Great Nana! She's adorable!

And that's quite a Mexican Wave you got going there...

11/08/2005 02:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home