Glamorouse

Saturday, July 23, 2005

laugh out loud moments

"I could hear the distant sound of Louisiana steam trains blowing their horns." Oh Daisy you sure have given us your answer, true and all. I can not imagine the anger, humiliation and hurt that Sienna Frost is feeling at the moment, but there is something so delightful about a blonde with what looks like a lazy eye keeping meticulous diaries of a fuckfest to then sell it to a newspaper - it proves even the blondest blonde can be canny. Thinking: God, I could have gotten better lines from the worst scripts I've read...

CREDIT: IAN MILLAR / SPLASH from People

That and if Sienna was want for details or felt Jude was holding back, she need go no further than the Sunday Mirror to double check his story. I believe this is what's called "moving on".

CREDIT: MOCKFORD / BOUWMEESTER / ALPHA / GLOBE from People

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home