Glamorouse

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Late night musings...

The following is because the incubus is playing with my bio rhythms, so while I've been snug in bed asleep since about 9.15pm, its now 1.25am and I'm as bright as a button. So much so, I just knew Felix was awake (which he was), have hung out a load of washing and thought of myriad things for Glamorouse. Firstly - have you ever noticed in the top right corner of our site it says, "Next Blog"? Finally, curiosity got the better of me, and I'm pleased to introduce germ. For some reason it seems highly fitting that our neighbour blog has a title that encaspulates various microbes, bacteria and viruses as really, the life of a parent, particularly one of small children is basically ruled by them. So Jeremy in Cincinnati, I hope we can live in peace and harmony. Secondly - I have further proof that I'm not deep, at least not all the time. I realised this evening that my last fall into the abyss can be largely attributed to the fact that Go Fug Yourself and Snarkywood were remarkable tardy at updating themselves and providing me with any inane material on the American rich and famous (and ideally skanky) to indulge in. There was also little going on (short of the male incantation of skankyhoe Shane Warne - who, I've decided is the Australian answer to Kevin Federline - and really that is a poor substitute for cheap but well deserved shots at Britney, the Olsen twins, and anyone in between) in the realm of celebrity gossip. This week however, brings us the delights of Jude Law - someone I have missed the train for in the whole swoon, he's so gorgeous kinda way. Now we find out he slept.with.the.nanny. and after feeling immense remorse (according to her dutiful note taking, something to be commended I say) after the first deed, felt the need to do it all over again - in.the.same.night. - and then, after the horror of his child walking in and discovering them - doing.it.again. Sadie Frost must be feeling sooo vindicated and glad she is outta that bedroom. We can only hope jilted fiancee Sienna who is only 23, gets the hell out as well. I mean sure, it is impressive he can go three times in one night, we sure as hell haven't been in that realm since our early 20s, and I'm sure Sadie and Sienna could confer with the nanny's musings he was a good lover and made her 'tingle all over' but there comes a time when sharing is just plain wrong. and thirdly, in closing, a word from our sponsor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home