Glamorouse

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Things Bec and I love about our new clothes

- the stripes. We love the stripes the most. - the colours - feminine but not girly, pink but strong, candy but not floss. - the chicks. We are digging the chicks. For starters - no double chin. Then there are the t.h.i.n arms - in lycra tops with a bright floral print! Hell, they're just THIN. and glamorous! There are shopping bags - s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g. - in proper hard cardboard bags, not stuffed in a target plastic one mixed up with kids batman undies, a new shirt for the man and a present for someone elses kid. There is a beverage in.the.hand. Someone else is waiting on us. Does it get any better? I think not. But tell me - is this green now too hard to read?

11 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

I can read it just fine.

4/04/2006 10:09:00 pm  
Blogger Joke said...

No, not at all. Brings out your eyes.

-J.

4/05/2006 01:51:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

I've got another one!

My roots aren't showing and my streaks (home done, oh the shame) aren't going a weird tinge of orange under fluoro lighting).

And no wrinkles, did you notice that? I feel younger already.

4/05/2006 05:54:00 am  
Blogger KPB said...

I have a chin, thin arms, a hairstyle, funky clothes and am OUT without anything except shpoping bags. It puts a kick in my writing step.

4/05/2006 06:02:00 am  
Blogger My float said...

The green is very flattering, and easy on the eye!

The new look is good for people who visit you too...Look at the girl passing by - thin and gorgeous too. That must be me! Aah, yet another incentive to visit!

4/05/2006 06:16:00 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

The green type just adds to the glamour! I want to BE those beverage sipping, boutique shopping ladies!

4/05/2006 07:56:00 am  
Blogger Caterina said...

Green is a-ok. I love the perched sunglasses and her eyes as she peers over them. Lovely.

4/05/2006 08:45:00 am  
Blogger BabelBabe said...

Like the green. Your new look almost guarantees you a book deal, guys : ) I'll buy it the day it comes out.

4/05/2006 10:49:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

A book deal! Now you're talking! Do you think a publisher would be more interested in my wardrobe malfunction or Kim's leaky boobs?

And of course we'll happily cut Angie in for the royalties!!

4/05/2006 11:57:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very Angie, it must be! LOVE IT!!!!! Happy belated birthday to the pea princess!

4/05/2006 02:32:00 pm  
Blogger MsCellania said...

I love the new look! Very sophisticated, really chic. I didn't know you guys were sooooo Hot!

Congratulations on the new Look! You must both be very excited.

4/05/2006 03:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home