Glamorouse

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Confessions

I really love, and have a fairly constant hankering for, a McDonalds Fillet-of-Fish. ***** I get so cranky, with a rage so vile, that I created a whole new identity and blog to just write my pure vitriol down. But now I can't remember the sign-in name. So it's just sitting there. Alone. In the dark. ***** I believe Footloose is one of the best pieces of cinema you will ever see. ***** I miss not being able to have favourite TV shows and watch them without cynicism like I did Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, The Nanny and the Professor, The Partridge Family and The Ghost and Mrs Muir as a child. ***** I see bugs - real and imaginary - all.the.time.

4 Comments:

Blogger My float said...

Oh Kim, let loose with the vitriol! That'd be something to see! As for the bugs, that happens to me too - out of the corner of my eye I'll see something scurry away. I think it's called sleep deprivation!

4/03/2006 01:05:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

I'm afraid I told too many people about here so the poison I sometimes feel would just make my life way too complicated.

The bug thing - I once heard it was an early sign of bipolar tendencies...

4/03/2006 07:49:00 pm  
Blogger Susie Sunshine said...

I see bugs too! And dead people!
It sucks!

4/04/2006 12:31:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

Footloose? And you dared suggest there was something off about Bryan Adams?

4/04/2006 08:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home