Glamorouse

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Laugh out loud

Most of you know that Amalah has God-like status for me and really, that is weird because she's only on kid #1 and anyone only on kid #1 needs to just talk to the hand, spread those legs and get breeding before I have any time for them at all. (I found her via Snarky so she was pretty much tatooed to my soul by the time I realised she was with child and more than a fly-by-nighter snark) Where was I? Oh yes, Today she mentioned this site and I LOVE cross-stitch and I NEEDED to just laugh out loud. What would be the likelihood of getting both of those in the one hit. Pretty darn unlikely I say, so I'm rockin the subversive cross-stitch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suse said...

God, my house is filled, FILLED, with crossstitch. My mother is addicted and has covered every wall in her own house and now she is on a mission to cover all ours.

(Don't worry, they're not fluffy kittens chasing balls of wool, or little 'Bless This Happy House' messages.)

Will have to put her in touch with this site for a laugh.

3/31/2006 05:02:00 pm  
Blogger Lauri said...

What a great link! I just may have to find time to do a few of those myself!

In case you haven't seen this one (Sublime Stitching), check it out. Not as 'raw' as the cross stitch one, but it has some cute/different stuff...
http://www.sublimestitching.com/

4/02/2006 02:22:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home