Glamorouse

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I just realised

the last post said "and other stuff" but really, I can't be bothered. Except to say, the cause I've been fighting for the last three weeks made it to the nightly news bulletin on every single free-to-air TV station this evening. And radio. And probably major metro press tomorrow. And the P.R.E.M.I.E.R. announced that next week a tender will be announced for the provision of school aged services and therapy services (that is more than we were asking for by a lot) across all.of.Sydney (not just our region). So on a very bad day, some very good things did happen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

The thing you were working for? Got several mentions on internal channels at my end - the gallery was pointed out many times (probably a good thing you weren't there!)

3/29/2006 09:23:00 pm  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

That's wonderful - you should be very proud of yourself.

3/30/2006 07:54:00 am  
Blogger Joke said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm happy as Hell for you!

-J.

3/31/2006 12:00:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home