Glamorouse

Monday, March 06, 2006

this is so one of those posts where Bec not only sends me a quiet private email, I get a phonecall as well...

but on visiting Badger to see how her recovery from arse exploration is going, I discover that my quest to top the rankings for "albino period" on Google has failed miserably. Not only is its mention on this blog not listed at all, but Blackbird gets TOP billing for it due to a a comment I left at her place one time. And I know just how thrilled she must be at that. Cheated people. Cheated.

2 Comments:

Blogger blackbird said...

what gets me is that I really deliberated over posting the underwear entry -- and THEN when I did, I got more comments than ever before.
what the hell is up with that?

perhaps if you put albino period as your tag line?

3/07/2006 12:32:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

I do not now, nor ever wish to know what an albino period is...
If you start trying to explain it to me I will stick my fingers in my ears and sing La La La very loudly until you stop.

And riddle me this, Batkim: you'll discuss whatever grossity is involved in this AP state, but you won't even talk about NOT having sex because that would be, how did you put it? "Eeww".

Dr J may be a genius on the PND and eating disorders, but I can't help thinking he's missed a little smudge of something in there!!

Besides, if you really want hits you already know you have to include the words breastfeeding, nappies, poo, smack and "hot 16yo cheerleaders" in one post.


(and in its oddly collusive way, my 2nd word verification - failed the first - seems to be encouraging opportunities for skankiness: opskanx)

3/07/2006 05:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home