Glamorouse

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Word Association 2

  1. Taking sides:: divorce
  2. Couples:: dinner
  3. Right of refusal:: house sale
  4. Marla:: Trump??
  5. Mutliple:: birth (although I have a soft spot for orgasm - but it was the only answer of Kim' I absorbed before deciding I would. do this too. Now I'm hanging out to see if I picked any other associations the same!)
  6. Trinity:: Neo
  7. Sneeze:: Rabbit
  8. Sweatpants:: joggers
  9. Steve: Austin, we can rebuild him, gentlemen...
  10. Fabulous:: Absolutely
mtc
Bec

2 Comments:

Blogger KPB said...

Sneeze::Rabbit???

2/05/2006 10:36:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

I've worked with two people who have both sneezed just like rabbits - or at least like you'd imagine rabbits sneezing - complete with two hands rising to either side of their nose with the fingers curled down just litle itty-bitty paws.

2/06/2006 10:39:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home