Glamorouse

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Random musings

My days of getting cranky and/or pining for the quantity, range and calibre of online clothing (and shoe) stores/catalogues in the US as compared to Aus (which has, as far as I can ascertain, NONE) are OVER baby, over. I'm sorry, but while I know I will never use this because a) the exchange rate is so bad and b) our Amex card is permanently maxed out anyway, just knowing that I could order those boots gives me inner peace. ***** I am tired and emotional today. For no apparent reason. Even a day sleep in bed with the New Recruit did nothing to lessen my sighing, irritable, cranky mindset. ***** ***** ***** ***** Roast dinner tonight - leg of lamb with veggies and fruit salad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

love the pics - I can just see Jasper in the twice-handed-down Superman suit in a few years!
As for those boots -oooohhhh myyy gawd. forget the price tag, forget the exchange rate, forget the tsunami of post-xmas debt... only the thought that my calves could not possibly fit in the tender embrace of that soft, mossy suede will put Me off buying them!!

2/05/2006 09:08:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

divine. mmm yes. boots. must have.

2/05/2006 10:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home