Glamorouse

Monday, February 06, 2006

Random musings

That feeling. As you slip into deep deep sleep. And you feel the energy fall out of your body. Not that weird jolting 'holy fuck I'm falling' feeling. The 'aagghhhh, there melt my bones to nothing' feeling. Bliss. ***** In a bid to quell the obsessive blog visiting, I returned to my old friend and found another little nirvana for me tonight. It's almost enough to make me book a flight to BrisVegas. ***** How can someone or indeed, a team, who play a game only played in one country, who play a mere 16 stilted games a season, and get paid squillions to do so, ever legitimately be called "world champions"? ***** Having frozen, de-veined, beheaded, green prawns in your freezer actually makes you feel rich. ***** Reading the classics you loved as a child to your children is something I will cherish forever. Even if re-reading them as an adult takes some of the gloss off them. ***** I must go to bed. ***** My favourite show in the whole wide world. The one that so perfectly encapsulated the fog that can shroud you on the birth of a child, the one that portrays grief so well it almost hurts to watch, the one some of us have been waiting months to come back, is back. Oh it is so back it craps all over the hardest yoga pose Bec has ever pulled in those pants.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

It is my firm intention to get into Love My Way this year. So it's good stuff is it? Last year I was too sleep deprived to concentrate on tv but this year I am going to work on my relationship with the box :)

2/07/2006 10:13:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

I watched only the last episode and sobbed through half of it. I don't think I could take the whole thing...

2/07/2006 10:28:00 am  
Blogger Bec said...

ps - thanks for taking me back to the yoga pants post - they're still the most comfortable pants known to motherhood.

2/07/2006 10:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home