Glamorouse

Monday, January 23, 2006

And the rest of us mere mortals...

Well, mere mortals apart from the Fairy, of course. More Christmas shots from 2005. After opening a thousand or so presents, we took the Pea Princess' new bicycle out for a test pedal in Jarvie Park. While there, the Prof and I found Santa had brought a little something for us, too: independent children. Just what I'd been wishing for all these years!! So, as the kids pedalled their way into Christmas Day we were able to lie back under a wonderful lemon-scented gum tree and close.our.eyes... ...which is when Batman came along with the dodgy digital camera and fired this last shot off. There it is. Photographic proof that our kids are growing up. mtc Bec Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Hi, Bec, where have you been?! Michele sent me tonight.

1/23/2006 04:09:00 pm  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Better late than ever! What a cute Batman costume...is it an updated 2005 version?

Here from Michele tonight!

1/23/2006 04:12:00 pm  
Blogger Robyn said...

Hi Bec! Michele sent me too!

1/23/2006 04:40:00 pm  
Blogger srp said...

This is my first time here. Michele sent me. That bike looks a lot like my Nyssa's first one.

1/23/2006 05:03:00 pm  
Blogger Jennifer said...

fun blog! first time here... here from michele!

1/23/2006 05:14:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

I remember the first time the boys just sort of occupied themselves. I'd been craving it for years and there it was, right before my very eyes. But all I could think was that I should be 'doing' something.

Oscar is still one for active parental involvement which can be challenging, but Felix, bless, is very happy in his land of make-believe.

1/24/2006 12:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home