Glamorouse

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Puerile

God I hope you're all as bored with my grumping/whinging/whiney paranoia about comments. Blah blah blah yawn what was I saying? Anyway, I am feeling much better with getting rid of a big fat '0 comments'. Now, if noone feels like saying anything, it states a fact that is really a win win for all. Although, if there's just one comment it is dreadfully grammatically incorrect, which will undoubtedly irritate Bec and her grammar/spelling nazi ways. I figure the previous far from satisfactory 'comments' did the same, so well, there you have it. And my baby sleeps through the night and takes my milk from a bottle. So there to all the silent few who read this God forsaken drivel.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

No, no, I love the new comment thingy and think you're extremely clever to have come up with it. But shouldn't the nice people who comment be "without nits" not with them?
Just a thought...

1/22/2006 10:11:00 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

I am, sadly, speaking from the point of view of a mother with way too fucking vast an experience of the vile creatures.

1/22/2006 10:31:00 pm  
Blogger KPB said...

I am yet to be touched by the realm of the nit. I put it down to my poor parenting skills and the boys never having clean hair.

This is just another point to prove I lack girl making genes because if we had daughters and washed their hair as infrequently as we do the boys, goodness knows the social ostracism that would be bestowed upon them.

I agree completely, so leave it with me. I will play.

1/22/2006 11:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home