Glamorouse

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lazy blogging

is when you can't be bothered relaying all the events of the day (including time with a personal trainer, going out a.t. n.i.g.h.t. with only Chef and the baby to an invitation only event that involved me dropping a wine glass in the middle of the Welcome to Country) so you just see what those other blogs you love are doing and copy. The weird habits was one. The top things was another. Then - Blackbird (again, I know.) posted a wishlist with things on it from a store I have not heard of and that we, naturally, don't have here because we don't have decent stores that do mid-range stuff just those where everything is tiny, seethrough and expensive or Target. Worse, Millers. Bleeuuuch. Anyway, her post was about the third where I'd seen this store mentioned so I checked it out and while most of it was a bit twee for me, behold, forget wanting, I need these and would love this and dream ofbeing able to wear something like this

5 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Anthropologie is one of my all-time favorite stores. There's one in my parents' town that I love going to, but they also have a great CATALOGUE. You should order one!

12/16/2005 01:36:00 am  
Blogger KPB said...

Hey Lucinda - I've just been at your site catching up on some reading! That cake looked amazing!

Unfortunately, most US stores do not ship/sell to Australia. Sad, but true. Because really, if they did, those green Juniper boots would already be on the Amex... so come to think of it, maybe it's a good thing they don't.

And yes, I am up at 1.52 and have been up three times since midnight with wretched toothache...as the baby sleeps. A crime I know.

12/16/2005 01:54:00 am  
Blogger Manhattan Mama said...

I too love Anthropologie, and while I feel I never leave the computer, I NEED those boots. Love the lazy blogging idea. Will have to, er, "borrow" that too!

12/16/2005 08:35:00 am  
Blogger Suse said...

Do you read babelbabe (Behind the Stove)? She did a Christmas post where she virtual-gifted all her invisible friends, and she gave ME that bag!

I think we need to petition that anthro shop to open a branch or two in Australia. Yes?

12/16/2005 01:01:00 pm  
Blogger blackbird said...

ahhhh, so...
you've spent about a thousand dollars.

you NEED $448 boots? yikes.

I have to say, that for the most part, Anthropologie is where I go to dream. I do have some things from there but it is really the experience of being in the store that gets to me, the whole thing is like a giant art installation...and I have attempted to photograph it and been caught!

12/17/2005 04:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home